martedì 9 febbraio 2010

Canzoni su cui riflettere

No prayer for the dying
(naturalmente iron maiden)
There are times when I've wondered 
And times when I've cried 
When my prayers they were answered 
At times when I've lied 
But if you asked me a question 
Would I tell you truth 
Now there's something to bet on 
You've got nothing to lose 

When I've sat by the window 
And gazed at the rain 
With an ache in my heart 
But never feeling the pain 
And if you would tell me 
Just what my life means 
Walking a long road 
Never reaching the end 

God give me the answer to my life 
God give me the answer to my dreams 
God give me the answer to my prayers 
God give me the answer to my being

2 commenti:

Odeline ha detto...

Eccomi di ritorno!
Passa a salutari.
Come stai? tutto ok?

Mr.Henri ha detto...

Ciao Odeline, ben tornata :)
Tutto ok, questa è uno dei pezzi degli Iron che prediligo per la bellezza del testo.

saluti, mr.henri